|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||All Lever packages|
The Qualified.io integration allows talent acquisition teams to seamlessly invite candidates to complete Qualified.io assessments and review results on Lever. Assign an assessment tag to a job opening or candidate on Lever and you will be able to automatically:
- Send assessment invitations to candidates when transitioning to a specified stage on Lever
- Update candidates' tags based on their assessment progress
- Have assessment results updated on candidate opportunity notes
Readers of this article will learn about the following:
Setting up the Qualified.io integration
Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with ATS Integration features in Qualified.io to install this integration. If you do not have access to the Lever integration setting on Qualified.io, please contact Qualified's sales team to request access to this feature.
- Navigate to the Qualified.io integrations page and locate the Lever integration section
- Click the Log In to Lever button; you will be redirected to Lever and asked to log in
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
- You will be redirected back to the integrations page on Qualified.io
Configuring the Qualified.io integration
Configuring the trigger stage on Qualified.io
- In Qualified.io, click the Add Trigger Stage button
- On the pop-up, you can configure which stage from your Lever account you want to designate as your "trigger stage." Once candidates are transitioned to this stage, an assessment invitation will be sent to their email based on their assessment tag in Lever.
||When designating a trigger stage, you can only choose from stages that already exist on your Lever environment.|
Enabling the webhook
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- The integration should have created a new Qualified webhook under 'Candidate Stage Change'
- Toggle the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook to the on (green) position if it is not already enabled
Using the Qualified.io integration
Inviting a candidate to take an assessment
Once your account is linked, your trigger is set, and the webhook is enabled, you can begin automating assessment invitations.
- On Qualified.io, copy the Qualified.io assessment title you would like candidates to take
- In Lever, paste the assessment title as a tag on either the specific candidate opportunity or on the job posting whose candidates you want to take the assessment
- If you choose to add the assessment tag to the job posting on Lever, all candidate opportunities associated with the job posting will inherit the assessment tag.
- Once the tag is added, move the opportunity to the configured trigger stage
- The integration will send an invitation to the candidate and the assessment tag will change from the "Assessment Title" to "Assessment Title - Invited" (e.g. "AngularJS: Services, Components, and API Access - Invited")
- Only candidates newly added to the trigger stage will be sent an invitation. Existing candidates will be skipped.
Reviewing assessment updates in Lever
- Once a candidate starts the assessment, the status tag on the opportunity will change to "Assessment Title - Started"
- Once a candidate submits the assessment, the tag will change to "Assessment Title - Submitted", and the assessment results will be added as a note on the candidate opportunity on Lever
Disabling the Qualified.io integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Qualified.io app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration