|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member|
|Permissions||• Create and edit postings|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
If your company has turned on the integration to push all your jobs to LinkedIn but you have already posted some jobs through LinkedIn's Limited or Premium flow, the jobs will be de-duped by title, location, company name and Job posting ID.
Job postings coming from the XML feed will be given lower priority than Premium (paid) jobs if de-duped to a Premium posting, and thus the Premium posting will remain even though the Limited (free) job was de-duped.
Ensure that your premium postings on LinkedIn are directing applicants to apply through Lever's source tracking link. You can generate this link by doing the following:
- Navigate to the Jobs section via the platform header
- Open the posting for which you wish to create a custom tracking URL
- Scroll to the 'Job boards' heading in the posting editor and click + Add a job board
- Type "LinkedIn Premium" in the job board menu
- Copy the the URL next to step 3
- In your LinkedIn Recruiter account navigate to Manage jobs and locate your premium posting
- Under the 'How would you like people to apply?' heading, paste the URL from Lever into the 'Direct applicants to an external site to apply' field
What if I want to convert the job posting into a paid posting on LinkedIn?
Please note that the job postings will go through as Limited postings so they will not actually take up any of your paid slots. If you want to use Paid LinkedIn, you will still need to manually create Premium postings.