|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member|
|Permissions||• Create and edit postings|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
- Navigate to the Jobs section via the platform header
- Open the posting for which you wish to create a custom tracking URL
- Scroll to the 'Job boards' heading in the posting editor and click + Add a job board
- Type "LinkedIn Premium" in the job board menu
- Copy the the URL next to step 3
- In your LinkedIn Recruiter account navigate to Manage jobs and locate your premium posting
- Under the 'How would you like people to apply?' heading, paste the URL from Lever into the 'Direct applicants to an external site to apply' field
What if I want to convert the job posting into a paid posting on LinkedIn?
Please note that the job postings will go through as Limited postings so they will not actually take up any of your paid slots. If you want to use Paid LinkedIn, you will still need to manually create Premium postings.