|Available for||User roles||Configurable by Super Admins|
Please note: Lever’s integration with LinkedIn Recruiter is only available for users with LinkedIn Recruiter Corporate Edition or LinkedIn Professional Services, and Lever Legacy, Professional, or Enterprise Edition. To find out your LinkedIn Recruiter edition, first login to LinkedIn Recruiter. If the LinkedIn logo includes "Recruiter," you are using Recruiter Corporate Edition. If the logo includes "Recruiter Lite," you are using Recruiter Lite Edition.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations. Under "Partner Integrations", enable Recruiter System Connect.
The toggle icon will turn orange, and the row will expand:
Click "Begin Setup" to get started.
2. Next, you'll need to request access from LinkedIn. If you're not already logged into your LinkedIn account in your browser, we'll ask you to enter your LinkedIn credentials in a pop-up, and to select the correct Recruiter contract.
Then, we'll show you the option to request company and contract level access by clicking the "Request" buttons. After each click, we'll confirm that LinkedIn has granted the correct access. Click 'Go Back' after each request to continue. Once both have been confirmed, they'll show as "Partner Ready". Click "Next":
3. You'll be brought to the "Enable Integration" step:
First, click "Enable In LinkedIn". This will open a new tab, and will direct you to the settings section of LinkedIn Recruiter. From there, select the appropriate contract, select the "ATS" tab, and enable both the company and contract level access toggles:
Once you've enabled both, you can close your tab, and navigate back to Lever. Now, click "Check Integration Status". The statuses will change to enabled. Click "Next":
4. Match the LinkedIn user on the left to a Lever user using the drop-downs:
You can always come back and add new mappings, or change existing mappings. Once done, click "Done Linking Seats" - we'll warn you of any unlinked seats, but you can continue anyways.
5. You are now ready to begin the historical data sync. This typically takes less than 30 minutes, but can take up to 2 hours for accounts with a large number of candidate records. You will not be able to use the integration until the sync is complete.
Once ready to begin, click "Begin Sync":
Tip: You can navigate away from the page while the sync is active - we'll notify you in-app when completed!
If there are errors in the sync, you will be able to click "Retry" - if the problem persists after a few attempts, please submit a support request and we'll investigate further.
Once complete, you can now use all of the functionality of our LinkedIn Recruiter Integration, and all of your historical data will be available across systems.