|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Officially hired a candidate? Want to make their onboarding as painless as possible for everyone involved? Make it easy on yourself and for your new hires by enabling the integration with Click Boarding. As soon as you have marked a candidate as hired in Lever, their information will be automatically sent over to Click Boarding where you can start setting up their own personalized and relevant onboarding experience. To set up the integration:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Scroll to the 'HRIS and onboarding' and click the Click Boarding toggle
- Generate and copy a new API key for the Click Boarding integration
- Navigate to Webhooks and generate a 'Candidate Stage Change' and/or 'Candidate Hired' webhook. For instructions, refer to our help article on configuring webhooks.
- If you are unsure which webhook(s) to generate, consult your Click Boarding account representative.
- Next, you will need to send the Click Boarding team your API key and the webhook signing token(s) so that they can set up the integration. Please reach out to your Click Boarding account representative for the exact details on secure transmission.
- Add the webhook configuration URL to the 'Candidate Stage Change' or the 'Candidate Hired' webhooks, and verify the connection(s).
- Now, when you are using Lever, as soon as you mark a candidate as hired or the candidate stage changes, the candidate will automatically be pushed from Lever to Click Boarding so that you can start configuring their onboarding process. Work with your Click Boarding account representative to configure all the data that needs to be passed from Lever to Click Boarding. Below is an example of a candidate in Lever:
- ...and here is an example of what this candidate looks like once pushed to Click Boarding:
||A candidate profile must have a candidate's name, email address, and phone number to be ported over to Click Boarding. If you are missing any one of these three fields at the time of hire, you can edit the profile, and then manually re-run the webhook!|
Check out Click Boarding's video on the Click Boarding-Lever integration to learn even more about the benefits of connecting these two platforms.