|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever's integration with CloserIQ.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and click the toggle for CloserIQ
- Generate an API key for CloserIQ; you will see exactly which permissions this integration will authorize
- Copy the newly generated API key, and click Done; the integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled
- From the CloserIQ homepage, hover over your avatar and select 'Integrations'
- If you do not see the 'Integrations' option, ask your CloserIQ Client Advisor to enable it on your account
- Paste your API key under the Lever section and then click Connect
- You will be redirected to the Lever Integration setup page, from which you can choose to enable Auto Send, choose a Primary User of the integration, and map your CloserIQ jobs to Lever jobs
- Use the 'Custom Stages' option to map the stages of your Lever pipeline to their CloserIQ equivalents
- If you enabled Auto Send, all new candidates will be automatically pushed to Lever; if you turned off Auto Send, you can manually push candidates to Lever by clicking the Send to Lever button on the candidate profile page
Candidates will be added to Lever with the origin of 'Sourced' in the 'New Lead' stage. They will also be labeled with the source 'CloserIQ.'