|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever's integration with CloserIQ. Super Admin users can follow these steps to enable the integration:
1. In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and click the toggle for CloserIQ.
2. Generate an API key for CloserIQ. You will see exactly what permissions this integration will authorize.
3. Copy the newly generated API key, and click "Done." The integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled.
4. From CloserIQ homepage, hover over your avatar. Navigate to the integrations tab. If you don't see the integrations option, ask your CloserIQ Client Advisor to enable it on your account.
5. Paste your API key under the Lever section. Then, click "Connect."
6. You will be redirected to the Lever Integration setup page to indicate a successful connection. Here, you can choose to enable Auto Send, choose a Primary User of the integration, and map your CloserIQ jobs to Lever jobs.
7. You can also click "Custom stages" to map the stages of your Lever pipeline to their CloserIQ equivalents.
8. If you enabled Auto Send, all new candidates will be automatically pushed to Lever. If you turned off Auto Send, you can manually push candidates to Lever by clicking the "Send to Lever" button on the candidate profile page.