Lever scans all files when they are uploaded to your Lever instance.
This includes files and resumes that:
- A candidate uploads with their application
- A team member manually uploads to a candidate profile
- A team member attaches to an email template
- A team member uploads as an offer letter template
- Sync to the candidate profile from email attachments
When downloading a file from your Lever instance, we’ll present you with any findings from our virus scan. Uploaded files likely do not contain viruses, so you’ll only see a warning in the following scenarios:
Scenario #1: A file contains a virus
When you choose to download a file that is infected with a virus, we will display a warning. Only download this file if you acknowledge the accompanying risk.
Scenario #2: A file was not scanned
We are rarely unable to scan a file for any viruses. When this scenario does occur, you will see this warning: