|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever's integration with Fetcher. Super Admin users can follow these steps to enable the integration:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, and click the toggle for Fetcher
- Generate an API key for Fetcher. You will see exactly what permissions this integration will authorize.
- Copy the newly generated API key, and click Done. The integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled.
4. Under the "Settings" section on the left, select "Integrations" and then click on Lever.
- Paste your API key under the Lever section and click Save.
- The Connect button will change to a Revoke button to signify a successful connection
- When you are viewing a candidate in Fetcher, click on the "+" icon next to the Contact button and select Add to Lever.
Candidates will be added to Lever with the origin of 'Sourced' and under the 'New Lead' stage. They will also be labeled with the source of "Fetcher."