|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever's integration with Fetcher. Super Admin users can follow these steps to enable the integration:
1. Go to Lever's integration settings page, and click the toggle for Fetcher.
2. Generate an API key for Fetcher. You will see exactly what permissions this integration will authorize.
3. Copy the newly generated API key, and click "Done." The integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled.
4. Under the "Settings" section on the left, select "Integrations" and then click on Lever.
5. Paste your API key under the Lever section. Then, click "Save."
6. The "Connect" button will change to a "Revoke" button to signify a successful connection.
7. When you are viewing a candidate in Fetcher, click on the "+" icon next to the "Contact" button and select "Add to Lever."