Find and engage top talent faster with Lever's integration with CodeFights. Super Admin users can follow these steps to enable the integration:
1. Go to Lever's integration settings page, and click the toggle for CodeFights.
2. Generate an API key for CodeFights. You will see exactly what permissions this integration will authorize.
3. Copy the newly generated API key, and click "Done." The integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled.
4. Navigate to CodeFights' integrations page, and toggle on the Lever integration. Then, click "Settings."
5. Paste your API key on the next window. You will also need to grab your Lever signature token from your webhook settings in Lever. In the same window where you entered your API key, paste your signature token under the "Lever webhook token" text field. Click "Next."
6. You will then be prompted to map your CodeFights users with Lever users. This mapping will be used to attribute candidates imported to Lever with the appropriate creator.
7. In the subsequent window, you will have the option to map your Lever pipeline to statuses within CodeFights.
8. Click "Next," and you will also have the option to map Lever archive reasons to additional CodeFights statuses. Once you have made your selections, click "Done."
9. Lastly, copy the following URL: codefights.com/api/lever/. This URL will need to be pasted in each of your stage change events under your webhook configuration settings in Lever. Make sure that each stage change event is enabled with the green indicator to the right of the toggle.
10. When viewing candidates from CodeFights, you can now click the Lever icon to import candidates into your Lever instance.
11. Once imported, a new profile will appear for the candidate under the "New Lead" stage and with the source of "CodeFights." Additionally, any pipeline changes made to this profile will be updated in CodeFights based on the mapping that you defined in the previous integration setup.