|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever's integration with WayUp. Super Admin users can follow these steps to enable the integration:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- On the Partner Integrations page, locate the WayUp integration toggle under the 'Sourcing' heading
- Generate an API key for WayUp. You will see exactly what permissions this integration will authorize.
- Copy the newly generated API key, and click Done; the integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled
- Navigate to WayUp's business profile page.
- Scroll down and click Lever's integration button; paste your API key in the next window
- For each of your listings in WayUp, click into the Settings section
- Select 'Link Listing with Lever,' and you will be taken to a window where you can map the WayUp listing to a Lever job posting
Upon linking a Lever job, anyone who applies to the listing via WayUp will be automatically imported to Lever. Candidates' opportunities will be tagged with the source of "WayUp" and will appear in the 'New Applicant' stage of your pipeline.