|Available for||User roles||Super Admin|
|Packages||LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Before proceeding, please note the following...
- The only information that a candidate can submit via Adobe Sign is their signature. No other candidate placeholders can be utilized with Adobe Sign.
- Adobe Sign’s Enterprise plan (not the 'Business Enterprise' plan) is required for this integration (this plan may be listed as 'Professional' depending on the device you are using to access Adobe Sign).
- If you are unsure which Adobe Sign plan you are on, please reach out to their support team by clicking the following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/sign.html
- If you would like to upgrade your plan, contact the Adobe Sign sales team. Review plans and pricing by clicking the following link: https://www.adobe.com/sign/pricing/plans.html
- The Adobe Sign integration is only available for customers on the LeverTRM for Enterprise package or higher. For customers on Lever's legacy package model, this integration is available on the Pro and Enterprise packages. If you have any questions about your Lever package, please reach out to Lever Support.
- Only one e-signature integration can be enabled within a Lever account. If you are currently using DocuSign and are switching to Adobe Sign, please finish sending all in-progress offers before enabling Adobe Sign.
Electronic signing allows candidates to quickly sign offer letters. Enabling the Adobe Sign integration will help to expedite your hiring process and keep offer letters in your company’s central document platform. Readers of this article will learn about:
- Enabling the Adobe Sign integration
- Sending on offer with Adobe Sign e-signature field
- Troubleshooting issues with the Adobe Sign integration
Enabling the Adobe Sign integration
In order to enable the Adobe Sign integration, you must have...
- Super Admin access in Lever
- Product Administrator permission and System Administrator permission in Adobe Sign
To enable the Adobe Sign integration...
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, scroll to the 'E-signature' section, and click the Adobe Sign toggle.
- Click the Authenticate with Adobe Sign button.
- You will be taken to Adobe Sign, where you will be prompted to enter your login credentials. Do so, and then click the Sign In button.
||The email address in your Adobe Sign credentials must match the email address associated with your Lever account.|
- Once your Adobe Sign credentials have been verified, the Adobe Sign toggle will turn green to indicate that the integration is now active.
Sending an offer with an Adobe Sign e-signature field
During the offer creation process, a placeholder for an Adobe Sign signature link will be added to the default offer email template. You can use this placeholder anywhere in the body of the offer email, and edit the text "here" as you see fit.
On the last step of the process, you will see the placeholder in the offer preview, as shown below.
The candidate will receive the offer email from the person who created the offer. After clicking on the link, they they will be taken to Adobe Sign, and they will sign in the location of the signature placeholder.
Company signatories can only sign an offer letter after the candidate has signed. The signatory will receive an email notification from the Adobe Sign account holder.
||Account holders can edit their name via their profile settings in Adobe Sign.|
After opening the Adobe Sign link, the signatory will be prompt to add their signature in the highlighted field.
Both the candidate and the Adobe Sign account holder will receive copies of the signed document. If there is a company signatory, they will receive the signed document as well. The date that the candidate signed an offer will be captured in a timestamp on the offer letter. An audit log will also be attached to the signed offer letter and sent to the candidate and employees, showing a record of any time the offer letter was opened and/or signed.
Troubleshooting issues with the Adobe Sign integration
Adobe Sign may list a user as having administrator privileges when that is not actually the case. If you encounter an authentication error when attempting to enable or re-enable the Adobe Sign integration, contact Adobe Support to confirm that administrator privileges have been set up correctly for your account.