Looking for an efficient way to reach out to many candidates at the same time? We've got you covered!
Get started by selecting all of the candidates that you'd like to email:
- To select everyone in a specific stage, click into a stage in a pipeline tab and check the box at the top of the candidates list.
- Manually check the boxes next to the candidates' names.
- To select everyone across all stages in a pipeline tab, click into the pipeline tab you want (Lead, Applicant, Interview, or Archive), and then check the box at the top of the candidates list. (Be careful with this -- you are potentially emailing a lot of people!)
(Example for option #3)
After you do this, pop over to the action bar, where you can do the following:
- Change stage
- Archive and email candidates (be very careful here!)
- Add or remove tags
- Share with other users
We're looking for the "email" button!
After clicking this button, choose the template that you want to send to all of your selected candidates. From here, you can preview the email as each candidate will see it.
A couple of things to note:
- Make sure you're in the correct pipeline stage before selecting all candidates in that view.
- You cannot cancel or "undo" an email that you immediately sent to a candidate.
- If you want to cancel a scheduled/delayed email, you must visit each individual candidate profile to cancel the email.
- If you need to CC or BCC a colleague on the fly, just start typing their email address. If your colleague has a Lever account, we'll automatically display their email address for your selection!
Learn about other actions you can do in bulk here: How do I bulk edit candidate profiles?