|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins|
|Plans||Enterprise, Professional, Starter|
As Super Admin or Admin, navigate to your company settings. Scroll down to the Equal employment opportunity section.
Click "Configure" next to the first EEO checkbox.
A new window will appear with questions to set up your EEO form.
Enabling EEO questions for non-U.S. federal contractors:
1. For non-US federal contractors, select "No" under the first question.
2. The form will automatically include questions for gender and race. On the second question, select whether you would like to include an additional question on veteran status.
3. Click "Next" to save your changes. The EEO questionnaire will now appear on all of your published and internal job applications.
Enabling EEO questions for U.S. federal contractors:
1. For U.S. federal contractors, select "Yes" under the first question.
2. Then, select whether you would like the EEO form to be displayed in a long or shortened format.
The long version will show race descriptions on the job application form.
The short version will initially hide the descriptions and allow candidates to expand the full question.
3. Click "Next."
4. You'll be asked to select the job posting locations for which you want to display the EEO questions.
5. Click "Update" to save your changes. The EEO questionnaire will now appear on all of your published and internal job applications.
How do I export answers to EEO questions?
Please have a Super Admin on your team send us a request! Currently, an export can only be generated by a Lever employee.