|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin|
Lever's EEO features allow you to gain a complete picture of your candidate demographics. In addition to displaying EEO questions on your job postings, we enable you to survey and collect diversity information from candidates who do not apply through your Lever-hosted job site, such as sourced candidates and referrals.
U.S. federal government contractors are required to collect EEO data for OFCCP compliance purposes. If your company is not a government contractor, you can still use this functionality to track and measure diversity hiring efforts.
Users with Admin or Super Admin access can configure the EEO survey to be sent to candidates that do not apply through your job site by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Company and scroll to the 'Equal employment opportunity (EEO)' section
- Check the box next to 'Enable EEO questions' if you have not done so already
- Check the box next to 'Enable EEO surveys for candidates who do not apply through your job site' and then click Configure
- In the modal, select the stage that will trigger the EEO survey to be sent to non-applicants.
- When a non-applicant's opportunity reaches or moves beyond the selected stage in your pipeline, the candidate will immediately be sent an email containing the EEO survey. The survey will be sent to all of the email addresses on the candidate's profile.
||Be sure that a posting has been linked to a candidate's opportunity before moving it to or beyond the trigger stage. If an opportunity is not associated with a posting at the time that it reaches or passes the trigger stage, Lever will delay sending the survey for one hour. Linking the opportunity a posting within that hour will cause the EEO survey to be sent immediately. If no posting has been linked to the opportunity by the end of the hour, the candidate will be able to select the particular job that they would like to be considered for when completing the survey.|
- Click the Turn On Survey button
Upon enabling the survey, a text editor will appear, in which you can customize and preview the email that will containing the survey link that will be sent to non-applicants whose opportunities reach the trigger stage.
Below is an example of a survey as it appears to a candidate:
Explanatory text and questions vary depending on your EEO question settings.