|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Relyance AI integration will sync Lever meta-data to the Relyance AI platform for the purposes of identifying any personal identifiable information (PII).
Relyance AI enables your entire organization to manage privacy and data protection with a one-stop solution. Mapping to your legal and technical sources of truth, Relyance AI embeds within existing business processes so engineers can speak contract and lawyers can speak code. Data-driven insights keep everyone focused on the most important privacy issues.
Setting up the Relyance AI integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Relyance AI to install this integration.
To integrate Lever with Relyance AI, follow the OAuth2 flow:
- In Relyance AI, log in to your Relyance account
- Navigate to the Settings menu located at the bottom left-hand side
- Select Integrations
- Click on the Vendor Integration tab
- Find the Lever integration card and click Configure
- In the Connection Settings section, under Create Connection, click on the drop-down menu
- Select OAuth2 / App Token from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save
- This will bring you to Lever to authorize the Relyance AI integration
- On the modal, review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
Disabling the Relyance AI integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the 'Relyance AI' app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration