|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Starcircle integration will sync jobs from Lever to StarCircle and sync sourced candidates from Starcircle to Lever. This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Starcircle team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Starcircle.
Setting up the Starcircle integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Starcircle to install this integration.|
To configure the Starcircle integration, first create an API key on Lever by completing the following steps:
- Log in to Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Click the Generate New Key button under the 'Lever API credentials' header
- In the 'Key name' field, enter "Starcircle"
- Copy and paste the key to a secure location
- Enable the following permissions:
- Create candidate
- Add candidate posting
- List users
- Read posting
- List posting
- All read and write candidate tag permissions
- Scroll to bottom of the API key configuration field and click the Done button
For any integration queries please reach out to email@example.com.
||Refer to our help article on generating and using API credentials for more information on granting access via API credentials.|
Using the Starcircle integration
- Log into Lever and create a job posting
- To learn how to do this, refer to our help article on creating and managing job postings.
- Copy the Lever Job ID and store it in a safe location
- Log in to Starcircle and create a corresponding job under the Jobs tab
- Paste the Lever Job ID into the 'ATS Job ID' field in Starcircle
- Click Save
Profiles sourced by Starcircle will now be associated with the Lever job posting as configured above. Starcircle can send the following data to Lever, which will appear on the candidate's opportunity profile:
Here are some important things to remember to ensure your integration runs smoothly:
- Job IDs: It is important to input the Lever Job IDs when creating a new job on your Starcircle portal. This tells the integration where to send your candidates. If this information is missing, candidates could get sent to a general queue which can be difficult to locate.
- User IDs: User IDs tell the integration whose account to associate with a candidate. If this is missing the candidates will get stuck and will not push into your account.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance or information regarding integration pricing, implementation timelines, and user experience.
Disabling the Starcircle integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the Starcircle API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration