|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The GoCo integration utilizes a recipe in Workato to sync candidates and candidate data from Lever to GoCo once a candidate is hired in Lever. GoCo is a flexible, all-in-one HR solution that makes it easy to automate and streamline all of your HR, from hiring and onboarding to benefits, payroll, and more. GoCo's mission is to help businesses spend less time on manual, painful, and complex HR tasks, so they can focus on growing happier, more productive teams.This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the GoCo team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your GoCo Client Success Manager.
Setting up the GoCo integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in GoCo to install this integration.
Installing the package template for Lever in the GoCo Marketplace
- In GoCo, navigate to Marketplace either in the main navigation or on your company page
- Find Lever by clicking on Applicant Tracking
- Click the Add button
- You will be shown any recipes or packages available for this integration
- Click Use This Package for the recipe titled “Sync candidate to GoCo when candidate stage is changed to hired in Lever"; it may take a few moments to load the package
- Click on the folders until you see the recipe
- Click the recipe
- Here you will be required to resolve any items marked with a red triangle; you will also have the option to test the recipe
- Click on the first item with a red triangle, then click Edit next to 'Connect to Lever'
- Create a new connection
- Choose the following inputs:
- Authentication type: API Key
- Lever Environment: Production
- Input the API Key from Lever
- In Lever, this can be found in Settings > Integrations & API > API Credentials
- Generate a new key, and be sure to copy it in a secure location
- Select ALL endpoints
- Toggle on 'Allow access to confidential'
- Copy and save
|Refer to our help article on generating and using API credentials for more information on granting access via API credentials.
- Once the connection is successful, simply click on it beneath 'Active Connections' in GoCo
Starting the Lever recipe
- In GoCo, click on Step 1, the trigger
- Copy the 'Workato webhook address'
- Exit and start the Recipe
Configuring the webhook in Lever
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks
- Toggle on the ' Candidate Hired' webhook (green position)
- Add the new webhook by clicking + Add webhook
- Be sure to remove the duplicate "https:// info" after pasting
- Click Verify Connection
- You should see it change to 'Verified'. The recipe must be started in order for the webhook to be verified.
Configuring the email for notification errors
- Return to the Marketplace on GoCo
- You can access this next step from either the Lever app page or the main Marketplace page
- Find the 'Tools' menu and click Properties
- In the 'Value' column insert the email address of the individual you would like to be notified if an error occurs
Using the GoCo integration
To sync a candidate to GoCo, simply move a candidate in Lever to 'Hired.' Almost instantly, the employee will appear in GoCo showing that they were imported from Lever.
- A confirmation note will appear in the notes feed in Lever
For additional information not covered here, reach out to email@example.com or your GoCo Client Success Manager.
What data is synced?
|Personal Email Address
|Personal Phone Number
Optional, must match GoCo:
|Optional, must match GoCo, Offer
The recipe looks for matches in 'Candidate First Name' + 'Last Name'. If a match is found, the sync will not occur and a note will be left in Lever.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Lever and GoCo. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to GoCo’s Customer Success team with a list of items to add.
Disabling the GoCo integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the GoCo API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration