|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||All Lever packages|
The Stakha integration allows talent acquisition teams to seamlessly sync jobs from Lever to Stakha and candidates from Stakha to Lever. Readers of this article will learn about:
To activate this integration, you must have access to Stakha’s platform. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Setting up the Stakha integration
||You must have an access role of Super Admin in Lever in order to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Stakha to install this integration. Note that this integration will create a service user in Stakha.|
- In Stakha, navigate to your profile and click the Integrations tab
- Navigate through the list of integrations; under ATS locate the 'Lever' toggle
- Activate the Lever toggle button to enable the integration
- Click Authenticate on Lever
- You will be prompted to log in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page stating that your activation is ready
- Once your initial setup is complete, the following Lever icons will appear in your job list and the job details on Stakha indicating that:
- The job is synchronized with Lever:
- The job can be synchronized with Lever:
When you activate the integration, no jobs will be synchronized. Jobs will need to be synchronized one by one.
Using the Stakha integration
Synchronizing a job
Once a job is synchronized with Lever, all matchingcandidate information available on Stakha will sync to Lever. The job that you want to synchronize must already be set up on Lever; keep the job title in mind. To synchronize a job:
- In Stakha, navigate to a job
- Click on the Lever icon
- A list of jobs will appear in the dropdown.
- Published jobs will appear first, unlisted jobs last
- Select the job that you prepared in Lever
- Click Sync
- Confirm the operation
- Make sure all information are correct and click Yes
- Depending on the number of applications, it might take a few minutes for all the applications to sync to the selected Lever job (except the “Added” applications).
How does it look like on Lever?
When you sync a job from Stakha to a Lever, you should see candidates appearing in Lever almost immediately in the 'New Lead' stage of the pipeline.
In the links section on the candidate opportunity, you should find:
- A link to the resume (it should start with api.recruitcrm.io)
- A direct link to the candidate’s information on Stakha’s platform
- Any Github, Twitter and/or Linked In URL that we know about (not visible in the screenshot)
The integration will sync the location and email address of the candidate. Additional global information about the candidate will include:
- A quick summary elaborated by the Stakha team
- Salary expectation
- Availability time
- Years of experience
- Accepted kind of contracts
- Technical skills list
A service account user named “Dolores” will perform of all those operations. This will allow your team to differentiate any of the integrations actions from those performed by other users. You can recognize it is coming from Stakha because it will be tagged “Sourced via Stakha”
Disabling the Stakha integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the 'Stakha' app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration