|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM for Enterprise, Advanced HR add-on|
The Knoetic integration correlates your recruiting process in Lever with post-hire metrics - including on-the-job performance, diversity, and interviewer accuracy and bias. This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Knoetic team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Knoetic.
- Lever requires LeverTRM tier to allow for API access.
- You must use requisitions within Lever (available with LeverTRM for Enterprise and the Advanced HR add-on) in order for Knoetic to set up the integration.
Setting up the Knoetic integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Knoetic to install this integration.|
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- In the 'Lever API credentials' section click the blue Generate New Key button
- Important: Make sure you are in the 'Lever API credentials' section, not the 'Postings API credentials' section
- Under 'Select a Preset', choose the Select all read button to enable all of the read endpoints
- Click Done
- When prompted with confidential data access, toggle on 'Allow access to confidential data' button; this allows Knoetic to safely view all details and only pull what will be required for your reporting
- Click Copy Key
- Send the key to Knoetic using their Secure Key Drop service
||Refer to our help article on generating and using API credentials for more information on granting access via API credentials.|
Disabling the Knoetic integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the Knoetic API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration