|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Pave integration seamlessly syncs offer details to Pave. Pave is a suite of real-time compensation tools to help companies plan and communicate compensation.
||If you would like more information or help with this integration, please submit a request using the Pave request form.|
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setting up the Pave integration
||In order to enable the Pave integration, you must have Super Admin access in Lever. In addition your team or organization must have admin rights in Pave to enable the integration.|
For more information on enabling the integration with Lever, please reach out to Pave using the Pave request form.
1. In Pave, navigate to the Integrations tab in the sidebar
2. Click Add Integration under ATS
3. Select the Lever tile
4. Click Authorize
5. Sign in to Lever
6. Review list of requested permissions. Click Accept to authorize Pave to have access to the listed scopes
7. You will be redirected back to Pave’s Integrations page where you will see that your Lever account has been connected
Using the Pave integration
Creating a Visual Offer Letter
If you have integrated your Lever account with Pave, offers will be sent to Pave. You will be able to view the Lever-generated offer if you log into the Pave portal using the same email address associated with your Lever account.
To see the offer, navigate to the menu on the left side of the page, and select Offers. If you do not see Offers, reach out to your Pave Administrator to confirm your permissions.
Follow these steps to create Pave-compatible Lever offers:
1. Create the candidate
- To create a Visual Offer Letter in Lever, log in and navigate to the candidate who should receive the offer. The candidate profile must have the following fields completed before sending a Visual Offer Letter through Pave:
- Job Title
- Candidate Name
- Opportunity Owner
Ensure that the person creating the offer letter is listed as the Opportunity Owner in Lever.
2. Create the offer
- Move the candidate to the 'Offer' stage on Lever.
- Select Manage Offer
- Select Create Offer and complete the information associated with the offer. The following fields are required:
- Offered compensation amount
- Types of earnings
- Compensation currency
- The following fields are optional:
- Offered equity
- Type of equity
- Offered bonuses
Offers will be generated in Pave when the offer is saved in Lever. Note that, if you are using offer approvals in Lever, the offer may be generated in Pave before it has been approved in Lever.
||If an offer created in Lever has the same email address of an offer that is already in Pave, it will overwrite and update the offer in Pave with the new details from Lever (regardless of whether the offer was originally created in Pave or Lever).|
Editing offers in Lever
To identify whether an offer was generated in Lever, look for the Lever icon associated with the candidate/offer. Offers generated in Lever need to be edited directly in Lever and will appear on the offer in the Pave portal. This includes changing the recruiter for the offer. Generally, the email address associated with the offer should not be edited. Editing a candidate’s email address will require that the candidate create a new Pave account with an updated email address.
Deleting offers in Lever
Lever-powered Visual Offer Letters will be deleted from Pave in the following scenarios:
- The candidate is marked as 'Candidate Declined' or 'Hired'
- The offer is rejected
- The candidate is deleted
||Offers generated from Lever cannot be removed from within the Pave portal.|
Sharing a Visual Offer Letter
To share a Visual Offer Letter directly with a candidate from the Pave portal, complete the following steps:
- Select the candidate to which you wish to send an offer.
- Once you are in the candidate's offer, click the Send Offer button
From there you have two options:
- Click Send Offer to send with custom messaging. The message will be sent on company branded letterhead.
- Click Copy offer link.
- Create a standard email and include the link to the offer letter. The link will direct the candidate to sign up for Pave where they can log in and view their Visual Offer Letter.
- This link can only be sent to the candidate to access and view their offer letter. Your colleagues will not be able to use the link to view the candidate's offer letter.
Disabling the integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Pave app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration