|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Evidenced integration will sync Lever users, job postings, and active candidates to the Evidenced platform. Interview decisions from Evidenced are synced to the opportunity on Lever.
Readers of this article will learn how to:
- Set up the Evidenced integration
- Configure the Evidenced integration
- Use the Evidenced integration
- Disable the Evidenced integration
Setting up the Evidenced integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Evidenced to install this integration.|
- In Evidenced, navigate to Integrations from the menu and click Integrations
- Click Connect to Lever
- Log in to Lever, if you are not already logged in
- Review the list of requested access permissions and click Accept; you will be redirected back to the Evidenced platform
- That's it, you are now connected!
Configuring the Evidenced integration
Once your integration is connected, the Evidenced integration will automatically add the required webhooks to your Lever account.
In order for Evidenced to begin receiving webhook calls from Lever, toggle the following webhooks to the on position) in your Lever account if the webhooks are not already enabled.
- Application Created
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Archive State Change
- Candidate Hired
- Candidate Deleted
- Interview Created
- Interview Updated
- Interview Deleted
Using the Evidenced integration
Lever to Evidenced
Once connected, the following information will sync from Lever to Evidenced:
- Active Candidates
You can only make changes to these items from within Lever. They are read-only once synced to Evidenced.
Evidenced to Lever
Once connected the following information will sync from Evidenced to Lever:
- Interview decisions
Any changes to the interview decision within Lever will not sync back to Evidenced.
Disabling the Evidenced integration
If you need to remove access for any reason, go to the integrations section and click Disconnect under the Lever integration section.
The integration will automatically remove any webhooks created by the Evidenced integration as part of the disconnection.
- Navigate to Settings > Integration & API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Evidenced app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Evidenced Customer Success Manager for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.