|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The GroveHR integration helps streamline the recruitment and onboarding process. Hired candidates are synced to GroveHR automatically, allowing talent acquisition teams to onboard new hires smoothly in GroveHR.
Setting up the GroveHR integration
||You must be a team or organization with Integration permissions in GroveHR to install this integration.|
- In GroveHR, click on the settings icon (⚙) under General > Integrations
- Locate 'Lever' and click Connect
- You will be redirected to Lever; log in with your Lever credentials
- Review the list of requested access permissions; click Accept to connect with Lever
- Once you have initiated the connection, data will begin syncing from Lever to GroveHR.
- After a few minutes, all hired candidates will be synced from Lever to GroveHR.
Using the GroveHR integration
Every 2 minutes, candidate data will be synced from Lever to GroveHR. Once a candidate is hired in Lever or a hired candidate's profile is updated in Lever, you will see the hired candidate in GroveHR after a few minutes.
In GroveHR, hired candidates can be found on the Candidates screen under the 'Recruitment' module. Candidates synced from Lever will have the Lever logo in front of their names.
The integration is one-way from Lever to GroveHR. Details are mapped as follows:
|Name||First Name, Last Name|
|Anticipated Start Date||Join Date|
|Additional Information||Cover Letter|
Disabling the GroveHR integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Locate the Lever integration, and click Disconnect to stop the data sync
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations & API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the GroveHR app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration