We are announcing the deprecation of Care Office Hours as of January 4 2024. If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or submit a request for assistance.
As part of the Care Support tier, Lever offers weekly office hours hosted by Lever product experts. Office hours are a great way to get guidance on Lever best practices as well as advice on configuring system settings. Each Office Hours session is 60 minutes in length. Office Hours sessions are held once per week at different times of day in order to accommodate users across the widest array of time zones. In each session, a Lever product expert will answer a curated list of questions submitted by registrants prior to the session.
Who can attend Care Office Hours?
In order to attend Care Office Hours, your organization must be contracted for Lever's Care Support tier. To learn about the different Lever Support tiers, refer to our Support Policy. In addition, your Lever user account must have either Super Admin or Admin level access.
Registering for Care Office Hours
To register for an Office Hours session:
- Navigate to university.lever.co
- Click Sign In and login using your Lever account credentials
- Click the 'Lever Care Team Office Hours' tile
- You will not see this tile if your organization is not contracted for Lever's Care Support tier.
- Click Sign up for Lever Office Hours and select a session
- Each Office Hours session has a limit of 20 seats.
|It is not possible to be registered for more than one Office Hours session at a time. If you are currently registered for an Office Hours session (upcoming or in the past), you must cancel your registration for that session in order to register for another.
Preparing for Care Office Hours
On the Lever Care Team Office Hours course page, you will find links to additional support resources as well as instructions on how to submit your questions prior to the Office Hours session. Note that Care Office Hours are intended to provide a forum for attendees to hear what is front of mind for their peers and how they are approaching opportunities within the talent acquisition space. Questions related to the following topics fall outside of the scope of the Care Office Hours and should instead be directed to our support ticket submission portal:
- Inquiries into the status of existing support tickets
- Troubleshooting technical issues specific to your account
- Feature requests and product feedback
- Requests for service support (e.g. consultation on custom report building)
Frequently asked questions
Yes. All registrants will receive a recording of the Office Hours session for which they register.