|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Arya by Leoforce integration will seamlessly sync Lever jobs to the Arya platform and sync sourced candidates from Arya to Lever. Internal candidates within Lever are also synced to Arya where compatible candidates are matched against open job roles.
|This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Leoforce team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Leoforce.
Setting up the Arya by LeoForce integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Arya by Leoforce to install this integration.
- After setting up an account with Arya, reach out to the Arya Customer Success Team.
- Provide your Lever api credentials to Arya. Permissions should include the following:
- All read and write opportunity permissions
- All read and write candidate permissions
- All read user permissions
- All read and write candidate tag permissions
- All resume permissions
For any integration questions, please reach out to the Arya Customer Success Team.
Disabling the Arya by LeoForce integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under ‘API Credentials’ tab, locate the 'Arya by LeoForce' API credentials
- Hover over the list and click the trash can icon