|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Arya by Leoforce integration will seamlessly sync Lever jobs to the Arya platform and sync sourced candidates from Arya to Lever. Internal candidates within Lever are also synced to Arya where compatible candidates are matched against open job roles.
||This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Leoforce team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Leoforce.|
Setting up the integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Arya by Leoforce to install this integration.|
1. After setting up an account with Arya, reach out to the Arya Customer Success Team.
2. Provide your Lever api credentials to Arya. Permissions should include the following:
- All read and write opportunity permissions
- All read and write candidate permissions
- All read user permissions
- All read and write candidate tag permissions
- All resume permissions
||Refer to our help article on generating and using API credentials for more information on granting access via API credentials.|
For any integration questions, please reach out to the Arya Customer Success Team.
Disabling the integration
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the API Credentials tab, locate the Arya by Leoforce api credentials listed under Lever API credentials.
3. Hover over the listing.
4. Click on the remove icon (trashcan) to the right of the listing to to disable the integration.