|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The EduThrill integration will allow your team to automatically invite candidates to take EduThrill assessments from Lever. The results then get updated on the candidate’s opportunity on Lever.
Readers of this article will learn how to:
- Set up the EduThrill integration
- Configure the EduThrill integration
- Use the EduThrill integration
- Invite candidates to take the EduThrill assessment
- View assessment results in Lever
- Disable the EduThrill integration
Setting up the EduThrill integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in EduThrill to install this integration.|
- Open EduThrill’s Client Registration Page and sign up for a new client account with an official email address
- After an EduThrill client account has been successfully created, navigate to the configuration page in EduThrill to enable the integration with Lever
- You will be prompted to log in to Lever, if you are not already logged in
- Review the requested permissions; click Accept
Configuring the EduThrill integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks
- Enable the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook by toggling it to the on position (if it is not already enabled)
Add "EduThrill Assessment" stage
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Pipeline and archive reasons
- Add a new stage named “EduThrill Assessment” to your pipeline
- To learn how to do this, refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages.
Once a candidate is moved to this stage, EduThrill will automatically send them an assessment relevant to the job posting. The integration is now ready to use!
Using the EduThrill integration
Configure the job posting in Lever
Once the integration is configured, add the relevant tags and job description details to the job posting. If tags are being added, it is recommended that they are comprehensive and must include all the relevant skills to help evaluate the candidate successfully on EduThrill.
Invite candidates to take the EduThrill assessment
To send a candidate an invitation email with a link to the relevant assessment:
- Navigate to the Candidates tab in Lever
- Open the profile of the candidate to which you would like to send the assessment
- If no job has been associated with the candidate, select the relevant job posting by clicking on the Choose Job button and selecting a posting
- Change the stage of the candidate's opportunity to the "EduThrill Assessment" stage to automatically send them an email with a link to the EduThrill Assessment
- If the candidate invitation has been successfully sent, EduThrill will add a tag “EduThrill:ASSESSMENT INITIATED” to the candidate’s profile on Lever
View assessment results
Once the candidate completes the assessment, EduThrill adds a feedback form to the Lever opportunity with the assessment results. The feedback form will include assessment details and a link to open up the detailed assessment report on EduThrill. You will be able to see the test results, as well as the rank reports and other detailed performance analysis on EduThrill.
Disabling the EduThrill integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations & API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the EduThrill app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration