|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The CodeAlly integration will automatically post your developer jobs to CodeAlly, gaining more applicants. Deep tech profiles, code assessments, and GitHub insights will be exported directly to Lever to help you gain more insight into your technical applicants out-of-the-box.
Unlike pay-per-click or pay-per-post job boards, CodeAlly works on a pay-per-hire basis, with premium plans many times cheaper per hire than agencies.
Readers of this article will learn how to:
- Set up the CodeAlly integration
- Configure the CodeAlly integration
- Use the CodeAlly integration
- Disable the CodeAlly integration
Setting up the CodeAlly integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in CodeAlly to install this integration.|
- To enable the integration, log into your CodeAlly account
- If you don't have a CodeAlly account, you can create a new one here
- Click Integrations on the menu bar
- Select Lever from the list of integrations
- Click Connect with Lever to establish the connection
- On the modal, sign in to your Lever account using your Lever credentials to authenticate the integration
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept to authorize the integration
Congratulations - the connection between CodeAlly and Lever is now active!
Configuring the CodeAlly integration
To get the most out of the integration, please complete the following steps on CodeAlly.
Step 1: Add a logo
Step 2: Enable or disable “Fast Apply”
Checking the Fast apply option will increase your number of candidates. Candidates will be able to apply with a single click. You will see their Github, LinkedIn, and CodeAlly profiles along with uploaded CVs and contact information in Lever. It is advised to enable the “Fast apply” option whenever possible, especially if you are hiring for hard-to-fill roles.
||When Fast Apply is configured, candidates will not be redirected to your application page in Lever. Candidates will not go through your custom application form, and will not fill in any additional information you may need.|
Step 3: Set default bounties
CodeAlly will ask you to set a default reward per hired developer (bounty). Setting a bounty will increase the number of applicants and instantly advertise your jobs via email. The bounty can be adjusted. For example, you can set a lower bounty for easy-to-fill jobs. You will receive the following benefits by setting bounties:
- Your jobs will be instantly emailed to developers with aligned skills, job requirements, and location.
- Your jobs will be bumped to the top of the list on CodeAlly, often multiple times.
- CodeAlly will reward developers who got hired or referred their friends for your jobs.
- Software developers from the vast CodeAlly community will share your job openings in their professional networks.
After configuring these three requirements, you can now see and edit your job postings from Lever in CodeAlly!
Using the CodeAlly integration
Developer jobs will be posted automatically on CodeAlly. If needed, you can make changes to the job postings directly in CodeAlly. For example, you can add additional required skills to the role on CodeAlly.
For more info visit: https://codeally.io/
That's it! Happy hiring!
For any integration questions, please contact the CodeAlly team.
Disabling the CodeAlly integration
- Disabling the CodeAlly integration
- In Lever, navigate to Integrations & API > Settings
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the CodeAlly app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration